Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Who I am


I am a woman, pure and feminine. I am a daughter, a mother, a sister, and an aunt. I cry during TV shows, movies, books, Youtube videos, and just about everything else. For a long time I was lost, stubborn and hard hearted. When my heavenly Father showed me who I am to Him, I became more tender, accepted, and loving. 

"In Him you also are being built into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit." Ephesians 2:22


I am a lover, a partner, a helper, a supporter. My husband is my best friend and my joy. 

"The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain. She does him good, and not harm, all the days of her life." Proverbs 31:11



I am a nurturer down to my core. I want my career to be raising lots of kids. Showing them what loving God and loving others looks like. Teaching them to be dreamers, healers, and thinkers.

"Her children rise up and call her blessed…" Proverbs 31:28


I am a thinker, an observer, and an analyzer. I am a listener and an advisor. I want to help others learn from my own experiences. 

"She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue." Proverbs 31:26


I am an artist and a perfectionist. I am a writer, a reader, and a dreamer. I see beauty in light, in the old and forgotten. I am my own worst critic, and I desperately want to make an impact in the world.


I am nostalgic and sentimental. I desire a simpler life, in nature, away from modern pressures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment