Thursday, February 14, 2013

17/40

A quick update.

I bought maternity clothes yesterday at H&M. I have been feeling so uncomfortable in my clothes the last week or so, it's nice to have some more stretchy stuff. I also had the first stranger approach me to ask if I was pregnant, which is the first time someone who didn't already know was able to tell. Woot.

I eat Subway about everyday of the week, almost everything else upsets my stomach. But this baby loves it's sandwiches. Which is why I'm convinced it's going to be a boy, sandwiches are like Charlie's favorite food.

I had a good three week stretch with no throwing up, but that ended this morning. Happy Valentines Day!

In 15 days we have our ultrasound and will hopefully get to know the sex. We're finally both at the point where we're so excited that we don't even have a preference as to whether it's a boy or girl, it's going to be our baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment