Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ouch.

Do you guys ever go to sleep feeling restful, calm, motivated, and happy, but then wake up feeling exhausted, sore, and dreary? That's how I feel today. As I said in my last post, I finally signed up for a new gym. I love working out, but I have not yet learned how to deal with the next day soreness.

Not only did I start working out again... but I also signed up to take a Certified Personal Trainer course. Which means over the next three months I will be working out and studying my butt off for the exam. It's something I've thought about over the last six months or so, and I finally decided to go for it. Not only do I plan on gaining a wealth of knowledge about the human body, but I am also going to push myself to a level of fitness I have never achieved before. Now if I could just deal with the morning after...

On mornings that I feel like this, I like to get warm and cozy (if I weren't at work I would have a blanket) and make myself a big cup of tea. I'm trying to be happy my muscles are sore and remember that I am a little stronger than I was yesterday. I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of these mornings.

How was your long weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment